What Does a Service Look Like?
After a summer of holding services on our beautiful back patio, we are returning to meeting in our sanctuary.
Our Family Service is typically about an hour, and our regular service is an hour and a half. Services begin with our band leading the church in about twenty to thirty minutes of singing worship songs. In our Family Service, we usually play a game or engage kids in a fun way. Then, we share a message based in the Bible that points us to Jesus and we end with a time of prayer and opportunity to receive personal ministry.
On the first Sunday of the month, we partake in communion together, as a way of honoring the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross.
What To Expect:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, especially if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, and difficulty breathing. We would recommend that you also stay home if you are in a vulnerable category or have an underlying health condition.
- Our regular Sunday Kids Ministry classes are still suspended for the time being. Please join us for our 9:00 am family service, which is a shorter service, modified for all ages to enjoy! Youth is meeting on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm.
- There will be a check-in, so arrive a little early to allow for that. You’ll be asked a couple of questions, your temperature will be taken, and your contact details noted.
- We have a sticker system that helps you clarify to others where you are at on the social distancing spectrum.
- Masks are still recommended.
- Tithes and offerings can be given through our app, online, or in the boxes provided at the back of the room.
- We have water bottles and individually packaged muffins available, and we have individually packaged communion elements for the Sundays we take communion together.
- We also livestream our 10:30 am service online here for those who are unable to attend in-person.