What Does a Service Look Like?
We are currently holding in-person services outside on our back patio.
Our Family Service is typically about an hour, and our regular service is an hour and a half. Services begin with our band leading the church in about twenty to thirty minutes of singing worship songs. In our Family Service, we usually play a game or engage kids in a fun way. Then, we share a message based in the Bible that points us to Jesus and we end with a time of prayer and opportunity to receive personal ministry.
On the first Sunday of the month, we partake in communion together, as a way of honoring the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross.
What To Expect:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, especially if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, and difficulty breathing. We would recommend that you also stay home if you are in a vulnerable category or have an underlying health condition.
- Our regular Sunday Kids Ministry classes are still suspended for the time being. Please join us for our 9:00 am family service, which is a shorter service, modified for all ages to enjoy! Youth is meeting on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm.
- There will be a check-in, so arrive a little early to allow for that. You’ll be asked a couple of questions, your temperature will be taken, and your contact details noted.
- We have a sticker system that helps you clarify to others where you are at on the social distancing spectrum.
- Masks are still recommended.
- Tithes and offerings can be given through our app, online, or in the boxes provided at the back of the room.
- We have water bottles and individually packaged muffins available, and we have individually packaged communion elements for the Sundays we take communion together.