This team greets and provides assistance to those who are investigating Christianity or are new to the faith through a 10-week class that includes dinner, teaching and discussion.
Church Campus Maintenance Ministry
This ministry is tasked with maintaining the Heritage Christian Fellowship campus; including building and grounds presenting a campus that is purposeful, beautiful and environmentally healthy to the community.
This team serves behind the scenes to prepare both the elements and the environment for Communion during our Sunday Communion service.
We believe that genuine life change takes place in the context of relationships. As a Community Group Leader, you have the greatest opportunity to connect with others, fulfill your passions, develop your gifts and just do life together.
At Heritage Church-wide events are creatively planned and energetically hosted by this team who places priority on valuing people and serving with excellence.
Financial Stewardship Ministry
The Financial Stewardship Ministry is focused upon helping people, single and married, obtain financial freedom utilizing biblical principles of money/asset management. Financial freedom releases people to faithfully serve Jesus Christ with all of their resources.
- Financial Stewardship Team: Individuals and married couples that work as a team developing and implementing ongoing financial stewardship education courses that are open to the community at large in addition to couples at Heritage Christian Fellowship.
This friendly team loves people and makes them feel at home here at Heritage. They welcome guests with a smile, encouragement and personal touch so that hearts are open to the Gospel message.
Heritage Kid’s Ministry
The Children’s Ministry provides a safe and loving environment for kids to learn about who Jesus is, why they were created so uniquely and to usher them into a life after God’s heart. We believe that the family is the cornerstone of society and that healthy families are critical to fostering healthy communities. Heritage Kids (our children’s Sunday school program) is the primary aspect of this ministry and it operates on Sunday mornings incorporating two services (8:30 am and 10:30 am).
- Nursery Shepherd: Provides child care for babies and toddlers in the church nursery.
- Shepherd: Small group leader that teaches/mentors children in an individual classroom.
- Special Needs Shepherd: Provides shadowing of an individual child with special needs in a classroom.
- Host: In addition to being a shepherd in a classroom, this position participates in weekly skits/drama acting as the master of ceremonies during large group time.
- Storyteller: In addition to being a shepherd in a classroom, this position participates in weekly skits/drama teaching a Bible story during large group time.
- Small Group Activity Dev: Assists church staff with the development of activities/crafts/games for use during small group time.
- Large Group Curr. Dev: Assists church staff with the development of drama/skits/bible stories for implementation during the large group time.
- Sunday School Monitor: Individual that walks the church building monitoring the Sunday School program, providing assistance to church staff, classrooms and other ministry volunteers.
- Bible Bucks Store Team: Individuals that work as a team overseeing the Bible Bucks store, purchasing product and staffing the store operation once a month during Sunday School.
- Classroom Maint. Team: Individuals that serve as a team keeping classrooms stocked with proper supplies and vacuumed/cleaned/sanitized.
This energetic team connects with guests by offering a hot cup of coffee and a warm welcome.
This team connects guest to the Church community, providing resources and information on all of our current events, ministry opportunities and services at Heritage.
Marriage Ministry Team
The Marriage Ministry provides educational classes for engaged couples and married couples as they walk the path of life together. The aim of the ministry is to help couples prepare for marriage and grow closer after the marriage vows take place building healthy Christ-centered relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Pre-Marriage Mentoring Couple: A married couple (married a minimum of 10 years) that meet with an engaged couple over a 8-10 week timeline using established curriculum helping the couple determine if they are ready for marriage. Blended family couples are needed as well.
- Marriage Education Team: Married couples that work as a team developing and implementing ongoing marriage education courses that are open to the community at large in addition to couples at Heritage Christian Fellowship.
The parenting Ministry is dedicated to coming along side parents and supporting them in the most important job on this planet, shaping and shepherding their children’s heart. This is accomplished through ongoing educational courses for parents with children of all ages, providing biblically based practical strategies that are focused on a child’s heart versus behavior.
- Parenting Education Team: Individuals and married couples that work as a team developing and implementing ongoing parenting education courses that are open to the community at large in addition to couples at Heritage Christian Fellowship.
This team of trained intercessors covers the weekend services in prayer, preparing the way for the Lord. Join this team that is blazing the trail for God in our city!
Running the sound board on Sunday mornings for the worship services at 8:30 & 10:30 am. No experience necessary! We will train you!
These mighty men and women prepare people for a positive worship experience by welcoming and assisting them to a seat, facilitating the offering and maintaining a distraction-free environment.
We need the following people for our worship team (must be experienced):
Strings Player (Cello or violin)
The ideal youth leader loves Jesus, Loves students, and has time to spend with them.
Time commitment – Wednesday evenings from 6 to 9 as well as Sunday mornings. Special events on some weekends and small groups and one on one time with students. Total time per week averages about 6 hours. Training is provided.