For more information on any of the serving opportunities below, please contact our volunteer coordinator Mary Dunlap or feel free to call the church office at (949) 361-1022 x 24.
Church Campus Maintenance Ministry
This ministry is tasked with maintaining the Heritage Christian Fellowship campus; including building and grounds presenting a campus that is purposeful, beautiful and environmentally healthy to the community.
This team serves behind the scenes to prepare both the elements and the environment for Communion during our Sunday Communion service on the first of the month.
We believe that genuine life change takes place in the context of relationships. As a Community Group Leader, you have the greatest opportunity to connect with others, fulfill your passions, develop your gifts and do life together.
At Heritage Church-wide events are creatively planned and energetically hosted by this team who places priority on valuing people and serving with excellence.
This friendly team loves people and makes them feel at home here at Heritage. They welcome guests with a smile, encouragement and personal touch so that hearts are open to the Gospel message.
Heritage Kid’s Ministry
The Children’s Ministry provides a safe and loving environment for kids to learn about who Jesus is, why they were created so uniquely and to usher them into a life after God’s heart. We believe that the family is the cornerstone of society and that healthy families are critical to fostering healthy communities. Heritage Kids (our children’s Sunday school program) is the primary aspect of this ministry and it operates on Sunday mornings incorporating two services (8:30 am and 10:30 am).
- Nursery Shepherd: Provides child care for babies and toddlers in the church nursery.
- Shepherd: Small group leader that teaches/mentors children in an individual classroom.
- Special Needs Shepherd: Provides shadowing of an individual child with special needs in a classroom.
- Host: In addition to being a shepherd in a classroom, this position participates in weekly skits/drama acting as the master of ceremonies during large group time.
- Storyteller: In addition to being a shepherd in a classroom, this position participates in weekly skits/drama teaching a Bible story during large group time.
- Small Group Activity Dev: Assists church staff with the development of activities/crafts/games for use during small group time.
- Large Group Curr. Dev: Assists church staff with the development of drama/skits/bible stories for implementation during the large group time.
- Sunday School Monitor: Individual that walks the church building monitoring the Sunday School program, providing assistance to church staff, classrooms and other ministry volunteers.
- Bible Bucks Store Team: Individuals that work as a team overseeing the Bible Bucks store, purchasing product and staffing the store operation once a month during Sunday School.
- Classroom Maint. Team: Individuals that serve as a team keeping classrooms stocked with proper supplies and vacuumed/cleaned/sanitized.
Our hospitality team creates a warm and welcoming environment on Sunday mornings by providing the well-loved coffee and breakfast treats!
This team of trained intercessors covers the weekend services in prayer, preparing the way for the Lord. Join this team that is blazing the trail for God in our city!
Sound & AV
This team serves on the support team of worship, running the sound board and AV on Sunday mornings for both the 8:30 & 10:30 am services. Prior experience is not required and training will be provided, as long as you are comfortable with technical gear and equipment.
These mighty men and women prepare people for a positive worship experience by welcoming and assisting them to a seat, facilitating the offering and maintaining a distraction-free environment.
Friendly and helpful, this team connects guest to the Church community, providing resources and information on all of our current events, ministry opportunities and services at Heritage.
We need the following people for our worship team (must be experienced):
Strings Player (Cello or violin)
Youth leaders get to make disciples in our own community and have a ton of fun doing it! Middle and high school students meet on a Wednesday night and most Sunday mornings. This is also a great opportunity to grow in your own walk with the Lord and develop your spiritual gifts right here in our church family!