We are truly grateful to be able to gather together in person as a church family! We are planning on holding services out on our back patio through October and then reevaluating, depending on things like COVID-related restrictions and weather.
What to know beforehand:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, especially if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
- We would recommend that you also stay home if you are in a vulnerable category or have an underlying health condition.
- We’re no longer requiring reservations, but there will still be a check-in when you arrive.
- Per the recommendations, our regular Sunday Kids Ministry classes and youth meetings are suspended for the time being. Please join us for our 9:00 am family services, which is a shorter service, modified for all ages to enjoy! Youth is still meeting outside on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm.
- Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs, though we will have our folding chairs available.
What to expect when you arrive:
- Get there early so you can check-in.
- You will be screened before entering the facility, which means you’ll be asked a couple of questions, your temperature taken, and your contact details noted.
- We have a sticker system that helps you clarify to others where you are at on the social distancing spectrum.
- Masks are still recommended.
- Tithes and offerings can be given through our app, online at HeritageSC.org/Giving, or in the boxes provided in the backyard.
- We have water bottles and individually packaged muffins available, and we have individually packaged communion elements for the Sundays we take communion together.
We will also livestream our services online here for those who are unable to attend in-person.