After months apart, we are excited to be holding in-person services again! We are truly grateful to be able to gather together as a church. We have an outdoor service at 9:00 am for families, where kids and parents can engage in worship, interactive teaching, and fun! Then, at 10:30 am, join us in the sanctuary or online for our regular service.
Meeting does come with restrictions and limitations as we seek to meet the necessary requirements outlined by our government and health officials. In order to welcome as many people as possible to our services in a safe and organized way, we are collecting RSVPs to help expedite the check-in process.
Register for the Sunday service of your choice below:
What to know beforehand:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, especially if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
- We would recommend that you also stay home if you are in a vulnerable category or have an underlying health condition.
- If you’re attending our outdoor service, bring your lawn chairs and picnic blankets to sit on!
What to expect when you arrive:
- Get there early to get checked-in!
- You will be screened before entering the facility, which means you’ll be asked a couple of questions and your temperature will be taken.
- We ask that you wear a mask while in the building and we will have masks and hand sanitizer available. The outdoor service is mask-optional.
- All the doors will be open to allow for airflow, so bring a layer if it’s a chilly morning.
- Tithes and offerings can be given online, or in the dropbox in the Welcome Center.
We will also livestream our services online at 10:30 am for those who are unable to attend.