Heritage is apart of Four12, a partnership of churches around the world working together to equip, restore, and advance the church that Jesus Himself is building. The name Four12 comes from Ephesians 4:12, which tells us that Christ gave gifts to the church “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ.”
The aim of Four12 is to model authentic New Testament Christianity. In the early church, we don’t see churches operating independently and autonomously, but local congregations worked together in partnership with apostolic leaders. We believe that we’re not meant to be on our own, but that when we rely on each other as the body of Christ for support, accountability, resources and training, we are better enabled to fulfill our calling to build a healthy church and reach the nations for Jesus. In connecting hearts with other believers, we get to build genuine relationships, while also benefitting from receiving the gifts that they carry.
Our Regional Equips are key input opportunities for Four12 partnering churches within a specific region to combine for a valuable time of fellowship and training. Saints and leaders can be equipped, aligned and envisioned by Four12 apostles and the prophetic, and strengthened in unity through the Holy Spirit. We’re so looking forward to powerful times of worship and building relationships with believers from around the world!
There is no cost involved, but we ask our local attendees to register so we can get a headcount for lunch and childcare. Childcare is available for 5th grade and under, so select what sessions children will be attending and their ages, so we can prepare accordingly.
There is a pre-conference day on Thursday for leaders and those traveling in.
- FRIDAY, MARCH 31
- Session 1 | 6:30 PM
- SATURDAY, APRIL 1
- Session 2 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Lunch | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Session 3 | 6:30 PM
- SUNDAY, APRIL 2
- Session 4 | 10:00 AM
- Hosting – We have the privilege of welcoming people from across the US and around the world to share in this time with us! Offering hospitality to our guests is not only an opportunity to be generous, but it’s an amazing blessing as well! When someone stays in your home, you get to connect and share hearts on another level and lifelong friendships are formed!
- Transportation – If you’d like to help with airport pick-ups and drop-offs, especially if you have a larger vehicle, that would be a huge blessing!
- Food Team – We’ll be preparing and serving meals during the conference week and could use help with pick-up, prep, set-up, serving, and tear-down.
- Childcare – Any additional help in our childcare service would be greatly appreciated! If you would be able to cover a session in the Kids Ministry, we (and the parents) would be grateful.
Get in touch below if you’d like to serve in any of these ways during the conference! We can’t do it without you and we greatly appreciate it!
An Amputated Hand
Steve and Bella felt the Lord shift their hearts during the last Four12 Conference in South Africa. We are so encouraged to see God doing a work across generations in our church. Rather than pursue their own mission, we’re seeing the next generation is giving themselves entirely to the body a way that is counter-cultural and radical!
Discipleship Changes Lives
A powerful testimony of a prodigal son coming home. The Lord has radically transformed Nick into a new creation in the past few years. As he served and was discipled within Four12 churches, he was able to grow into a man on fire for the kingdom.
Building Kingdom Culture
Last year, we felt a need to change the way we have approached and stewarded worship in our church. Instead of prioritizing performance and excellence, we want to prioritize the presence of God. Volunteer worship leaders from Four12 partnering churches came to support us Heritage and help us build a personal, authentic culture of worship and raise up a team from within our church body.