Drawing Closer to God and Experiencing Greater Power in Our Lives
Our greatest desire is to be close to God and live for Him. The beginning of the new year is perhaps the best time in the rhythm of life to turn our hearts from distractions and focus intensely on seeking God. Starting January 1, we’re planning to set aside 21 days for prayer and fasting to seek after God for specific breakthroughs. Let’s come, along with many other Christians from around the world, to seek God with all of our hearts and set the course for the year to come.
- On Sunday mornings we’ll focus on evangelism, praying for our city and contending for salvations.
- Prayer Walk: On Saturday, January 5 at 9 am, we’ll walk around different neighborhoods and pray over our city.
- Prayer Night: Join us in the sanctuary for prayer and worship from 7:00-8:15 on Friday, January 11. Then we’ll celebrate the end of the fast on Monday, January 21 with a soup and bread communion, followed by worship!
- Community Groups: We will be starting the new quarter the week of January 14. Groups are encouraged to participate in the fast!
- Join in: one of the 4 types of fasts
- Daily Prayer Guide: We want to encourage everyone to daily pray God’s Biblical promises together.