Drawing Closer to God and Experiencing Greater Power in Our Lives
Our greatest desire is to be close to God and live for Him. The beginning of the new year is perhaps the best time in the rhythm of life to turn our hearts from distractions and focus intensely on seeking God. Starting Monday, January 2, we’re planning to set aside 21 days for prayer and fasting to seek after God for specific breakthroughs. Let’s come, along with many other Christians from around the world, to seek God with all of our hearts and set the course for the year to come.
• On Sunday mornings we’ll focus on teaching on effective prayer and seeking after God.
• Prayer Meetings: We’ll be gathering as a church on Wednesday night, Jan. 4, for corporate worship and prayer. And we will conclude our 21 days with a corporate prayer and worship gathering at 6:30 pm, Sunday, January 22.
• Community Groups: We will be starting the new quarter the week of January 9. Groups will be focusing on prayer & fasting.
• Join in: one of the 4 types of fasts.
• Daily Prayer Guide: We want to encourage everyone to daily pray God’s Biblical promises together.